This page contains a list of lectures and seminars given by Prof. Dr. Bernd Hartke. For more detailed items of information please have a look at the UnivIS page. There you can also find which lectures actually take place in the current semester (including time and location).
- All course material is frequently updated, even for ongoing lectures.
- All the texts on this page are under the copyright of Bernd Hartke – however, feel free to use them for any non-commercial purpose, as long as their origin is properly acknowledged.
- Thanks to the very thorough work by the data protection officers of the university, we are not allowed to publish any exam results, neither here nor in printout form. We apologize for this loss of service.
- Mathematics for Chemists 1
- Mathematics for Chemists 2
- Numerical Mathematics for Chemists
- Introduction to Computational Chemistry (chem503)
- Introduction to Theoretical Chemistry (chem1004D)
(old) diploma lectures